Claim one week of free access to the MedCircle library for exclusive Live Classes with Dr. Ramani:
Narcissists behave in a subtle way so it can be difficult to spot the signs that a friend or loved one is in a narcissistic relationship. In this eye opening discussion, narcissism expert Dr. Ramani Durvasula and MedCircle Host Kyle Kittleson break down the hidden signs someone’s in a narcissistic relationship.
The education doesn’t end here. Discover more on narcissistic relationships and how to spot the signs from Dr. Ramani at MedCircle.com.
In this video, discover…
– What a timeline of narcissistic abuse actually looks like—how it “develops” or “changes” over time
– What happens to a person on a psychological level at 3 stages:
1. Right when the narcissistic abuse begins
2. Once the abuse becomes more consistent
3. Once the abuse becomes embedded in everyday life
– What someone can do once they recognize they are experiencing these effects
#Narcissism #Relationships #MedCircle
*MedCircle is not a referral service and does not recommend, endorse, discourage, screen, or approve any providers, medical procedures, products, or services; nor does MedCircle provide medical advice of any kind. This information is not specific medical advice and does not replace information you receive from your healthcare provider. You must talk with your healthcare provider for complete information about your health and treatment options. Only your healthcare provider has the knowledge and training to provide advice that is right for you.