- Covid: seven deaths reported in Oxford/AstraZeneca UK recipients
- Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kenya and Philippines on England travel ‘red list’
- Curfews and quarantines: Europe’s Easter of Covid restrictions
- ‘We’re in a really good place’: is Israel nearing the Covid endgame?
- US coronavirus – latest updates
Here is a look at Saturday’s Guardian front page in the UK:
Guardian front page, Saturday 3 April 2021: Patients face ‘frightening’ NHS backlog pic.twitter.com/s2gIqKqLAY
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention on Friday issued new guidance to the cruise ship industry, a necessary step before passenger voyages can resume.
CDC said the next phase of the CDC’s conditional sail order will include simulated voyages to allow crew and port personnel to practice new Covid-19 operational procedures with volunteers before sailing with passengers.